New Apartment : My Desk Space

posted on: 9.13.2013

 photo IMG_4554_zps5e6311e7.jpg I want to slowly start sharing a few of my completed spaces throughout the new apartment! As you can probably tell, this is my desk space where I do my homework. I really wanted to create an inspirational place where I actually wanted to sit and stay a while. I mix and matched a few handmade finds, store bought finds and thrift shop finds. I love the way it turned out and I hope you do as well. A list of what is featured in this post will be at the bottom.

 photo IMG_4546_zps993ff5e6.jpg  photo IMG_4543_zps74a9b4e7.jpg  photo IMG_4541_zps1a2c0412.jpg  photo IMG_4540_zpsc547d98c.jpg  photo IMG_4539_zps94bfe358.jpg
Antlers : Friends Grandma  |  Magazine rack : Urban Outfitters  |  Desk & Chair : IKEA  |  Dreamcatcher : Handmade  |  Bookshelf : Urban Outfitters  |  Poster Print : Society 6  |  Candle : Bath & Body Works

14 comments:

  1. Your study area is just right. A great balance of straight and curved items, light and dark objects and business and personal items. You will enjoy going to your desk to study or create more of your beautiful designs that you share with all of us crafters. I hope you are doing well in school.
    A friend in Kansas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, I like how crisp everything looks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! I can't wait to see what you create on it for your blog and for class.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice and workable. Where did you get the shelving for your markers?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love your blog but the print is so small I cannot read it, even with glasses. A lot of your fans are over 45 so please change your type to a larger size. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please.She does have a point about the size of the font.I love the script.But when you make a fancy one even smaller makes our eyes more strained and then headaches kick in.I love you Keep up the good work.
    Here's sending ((SUNSHINE)) in your heart and soul today and love always.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your copic marker storage towers. Where did you find those? I have been looking for marker storage that goes up instead of taking up so much table space.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were sold on a website a while back. Sadly I am unsure of that site
      Drew

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  8. so amazing! every single thing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your space, it's very spacious and chic!

    ReplyDelete
  10. تعرف على العديد من خدمات الصيانة من شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالدمام احدى شركات مؤسسة ابراج دبى لصيانة وصلات المياه دوه احداث اى تلفيات فى الارضيات او الجدران تواصل معنا الان من خلال زيارة موقعنا الالكترونى

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello everyone, My name is Ortega and I am from Canada. I'm so excited reading your blog today after a long time here, I want to share my little life experience late with Dr K1 traditional herbal doctor who cured my breast cancer and also help me with a that bind me and my daughter together, After a long fighting with my daughter and I never knew that Dr K1 could have be that powerful until he helped my life.
    Dr K1 cures all kinds of diseases e.g' HIV,Herpes,Lupus,Cancer,HPV,Spiritual Consultations.

    Contact him now on drk1healingcentre@gmail.com / www.drk1healingcentre.wordpress.com.

    ReplyDelete