What I Wore : Bel Air

posted on: 9.11.2013

 photo IMG_4516_zpse09e3f0a.jpg  photo IMG_4525_zps81e91314.jpg
I finally moved and I am literally amazed at our apartment. I have never seen an apartment as pretty and industrial as ours. I am sharing it with 3 other good friends and my roommate and I have such a lovely room so far. I also hope to post a video soon (I have pictures on my Instagram @drewmscott). Good News, the Internet is a trillion times better than my old place which means..... VIDEOS! I will have videos for you very soon. These last few weeks at school are going to be crazy due to finals and such.

The photos of this look were taken off the balcony of the apartment. We live on the top floor and the view at night is incredible. I really love this look as well. I wore it to school today and I actually got a few compliments on the shirt. It has a really neat mesh panel on the upper third of the shirt. I hope you are all having a wonderful week so far.

Shirt : Topman  |  Cardigan : Forever 21  |  Pants : Levi's  |  Shoes : Forever 21  |  Watch : Michael Kors  |  Bracelet : RUE21

6 comments:

  1. Your looking all grown up with the facial hair! Looking good Drew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos, and great look! Glad you are happy with your move!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Pic and stunning look. Love it
    http://hadrienfactor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are so Handsome...God Bless you xoxPatsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great pics, Drew. It seems that you're just getting better and better. Good for you and good on you! Take care and looking forward to your 'tour' video.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello everyone, My name is Ortega and I am from Canada. I'm so excited reading your blog today after a long time here, I want to share my little life experience late with Dr K1 traditional herbal doctor who cured my breast cancer and also help me with a that bind me and my daughter together, After a long fighting with my daughter and I never knew that Dr K1 could have be that powerful until he helped my life.
    Dr K1 cures all kinds of diseases e.g' HIV,Herpes,Lupus,Cancer,HPV,Spiritual Consultations.

    Contact him now on drk1healingcentre@gmail.com / www.drk1healingcentre.wordpress.com.

    ReplyDelete